Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RosieC

Re: Claro video desactualizado

Tienen que mejorar la plataforma de clarovideo en roku, no te permite ver casi nada, no hay acceso a los canales en vivo o claro sports, no sirve

0 Kudos
alev
Reel Rookie

No arranca en un Roku 3820. Actualizado, instalado, desinstalado pero nada, no levanta nunca. Un poco decepcionante roku pocas app que valgan la pena

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @alev,

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku community!

Please be noted that we support English in the Roku Community and we use Google translate to respond to any unsupported language to understand the issue or inquiry.

Can you please provide us with more specific information about the issue you are experiencing?
As a first step, we would recommend taking a look at our Support page for a more helpful FAQ article that walks through the most common troubleshooting steps to assist you. Get started here: Official Roku Support | Roku Device Questions & Troubleshooting 

Please keep us posted and we'll continue assisting you from there.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
alev
Reel Rookie

Sorry, I was saying that the app mentioned on this discussion doesn't work on my Roku 3820.
Clarovideo

EDITED: I've found the problem wasn`t the app, but somehow my internet provider was blocking me to login. If I connect using another network I can load the app and login. Then I can use it with my current internet connection. I should talk with them about that.  

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@alev

Thanks for the post.

Try removing the channel from the Roku home screen by navigating to the channel tile, pressing the * key on your remote and choosing 'Remove channel'. Then restart your device from Settings>System>System restart. Once your player starts up again, add the channel back once more.

Does this clear up the issue you are seeing? Please keep us posted what you find out.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Fer0072

Sale un error que dice CERT al tratar de reproducir algunas películas en Claro Video A través de ROKU

0 Kudos
Scarto

0 Kudos