Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Channel Loading issues on Sharp Roku

Hello I resently bought a sharp tv in mexico. Wifi is excellent, I can stream other apps. I get guide and what is on roku. But when I go to select it says loading and never loads. I already factory reset. Unplugged. All the steps I googled to get it to work and nothing no channels. At first I thought it was a Internet issue but it's not it let me stream other apps. Why do you have a roku tv that roku is the only thing not working. I just also bought a jvc roku tv yesterday. Going to try it if same issue it is going back. This is frustrating tried everything to get it to load. Also if it's because I'm in mexico, why sell them here

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.