Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
donmn763
Channel Surfer

Channel Guide: How Do I Keep "All Channels" Selected?

Every time I open the channel guide, I have to scroll to find "All Channels" list. Then when I want to change channels, I am forced to go back to scrolling to find "All Channels" list and select the all channel guide I want to use.

How do I keep "All Channels" as the guide I want to use rather than continually instructing Roku to show me all channels?

Thank you all for your help!

21 REPLIES 21
P__B

Re: Channel Guide: How Do I Keep "All Channels" Selected?

DITTO !  I have the same issue. It happened with the last software update. 

ROKU. This needs to be resolved ASAP.

dsedwick

I have the same issue.  We need an answer.  Please.

RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi Community users,

Thanks for calling our attention here in the Roku Community!

Please be advised that we are aware of the issue and need more details. Can you please provide us with the following information:

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
  • Does this issue occur on the specific channel? If so, what version/build is the channel? (This can be found by selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button.)
  • Tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID).
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing?

Once we have this information, we can pass it along to the appropriate Roku team to investigate further. We look forward to your responses and gathering your details.

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
autotech
Reel Rookie

TCL model  50S451

Serial Number   X01200XY4F10

Device ID    S0JPD27Y4F10

Software version   12.0.  build 4190-CG

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @autotech,

Thank you for keeping us updated!

We appreciate that you've provided the information needed, but can you please also provide the tracker ID that @RokuJechealR mentioned above, including the build and version of the channel?

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
maclin
Reel Rookie

This is the issue on both of my Hi-Sense TVs and my TCL TVs after they upgraded to Software Version 12.0.0.  Just let me hide the categories all together and default to last selected like I can set for TV startup.

It's like nobody actually tests the software before it's pushed out to millions of users.

RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thanks for giving us your feedback here at the Roku Community, @maclin!

We hear you and highly appreciate your feedback, as this makes the Roku streaming devices/TVs an even better streaming platform. Kindly provide us with the following details requested by @RokuJechealR. We'd be more than willing to raise this with the appropriate Roku team to take a closer look and discuss what we can do, as your convenience and satisfaction are what we aim for. 

We'll be looking forward to your response so that we may be able to forward this effectively. 

Kind regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
donmn763
Channel Surfer

Thank you for your assistance. I apologize for my slow response. Here is the info you requested. I hope it helps to resolve the issue with the Roku Live TV Channel Guide.

-- Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version
55" Sharp Roku TV, YN0040361900, 9J6894361900, 12.0.0 build 4182-38

-- Specific Channel
Roku Channel, version 9.3 build 10

-- Tracking ID
The Sharp Roku TV remote control (model # LC-RCRUS-20) does not have the buttons needed to create a Tracking ID. At least, nothing happens when I press the buttons on my remote that appear to be "home" and "back."

Is there another way to create this Tracking ID?

Thanks again for your help.

Don

0 Kudos
donmn763
Channel Surfer

Thank you, Carly, for your gentle reminder. I responded this evening.

Don

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.