Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
carl2

Cant sign into Paramount plus.

I got the 2 month free trial advertised by Roku in my email. But it won't let me sign into Paramount. When I Signed up for it, it never asked me to enter a username and password. And it shows up on my active subscription.

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Cant sign into Paramount plus.

I’m having the same issue. Any info would be appreciated.

Alex-Roku
Retired Moderator

Hey there,

We would first like to thank you for your patience in regard to solving your login issue. 

@carl2 and @Donnyraylong88 Do you still need help signing into Paramount+? If so please respond to this post or send us a direct message and we can go from there.

0 Kudos
Hobzac

I cannot sign into paramount plus on roku using roku user name and password as directed. 

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

@Hobzac, you never, ever need to enter your Roku username and/or password on a Roku device.  It's part of your Roku account and your Roku device is linked to that account, so entering a Roku username/password doesn't make any sense.  Any channel/app on a Roku device that's asking for a username/password is asking for the information specific to an account for that service, not your Roku account information.

Having said all that, if you subscribed through Roku try accessing Paramount+ through The Roku Channel and not the Paramount+ channel/app.

The Roku Channel | TV App | Roku Channel Store | Roku

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos