Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stephie402

Re: Cant find Tucker Carlson Network

OMG, that's what Smart View is!??!! I wish I would have known so long ago!!! Thanks for posting!

missjenniferd1
Channel Surfer

I never could get smartcast to work on my samsung tablet. Instead I use the app called web video caster.

You install the app web video caster on your phone or tablet, You also need to install web video caster channel to your roku, even though you don't actually select the channel on your roku/tv, it still needs to be there.

then you go to the video on your phone or tablet on Tucker Carlson network that you want to watch.

Then take the web address of the video and paste it into the web video caster address bar on your phone or tablet and press the yellow button that comes up and flashes.

Then you tap the link that comes up with the format "mpd"

Next you will then choose your roku device and it will then cast to your tv. 

It has worked every time for me. It sounds more complicated than it actually is, it should go step by step for you and after a few times, you'll know it automatically. Good luck Tucker Carlson fans!!! Glad to help any of you😊😊

0 Kudos
jerankin2
Binge Watcher

Regarding the app Web Video Caster: In at least one case, I did have to go to the menu in the upper right corner and select, "Scan page for videos," before the app was willing to load the video to Roku, rather than just playing it on my phone. However that simple step solved the problem.

0 Kudos
jmweiner
Reel Rookie

Glad to Help! 😊

0 Kudos
smithfamri

AIRPLAY from an apple device works!...We went 6 months no knowing a good way to watch Tucker on the big screen until I tried airplay...so far, so good...airplay works from both the TCN website and Tucker on X...TCN needs to post this in their FAQ!

0 Kudos
waynewal

Still looking on how to access the tucker channel directly thru Roku.

Do I add a channel and insert his web site?

Thank you!

0 Kudos
jmweiner
Reel Rookie

Adding a Roku channel would be ideal. You could use your personal computer, cellphone, tablet or iPad to stream to you TV.

Trouble with Rumble is that it does not show all the videos, only selected ones.

0 Kudos
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Storytimetink,

Welcome, and thank you for posting here at the Roku Community.

For channel functionality and availability, we would recommend that you reach out to the channel publisher or provider directly and inquire further regarding this. They may be able to provide initial assistance.

You can inform us of what you find out.

Thanks,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Belmont2

We watch Tucker’s TCN on the internet on our laptop for now. I understand you can try to mirror from your pc to your Roku. It seemed like a lot of steps. Since it’s just the two of us, we decided just to watch on the pc.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.