Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kadh1218

Re: Cant find Tucker Carlson Network

Me as well

gertler
Reel Rookie

I'm all in with paying for Tucker's new network but my dad needs a way to easily watch it on his TV. I bought him a roku now we just need the app!

Spot1
Channel Surfer

yep

RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @gertler @Spot1,

Welcome to the Roku Community, and thanks for keeping us posted!

We will be more than happy to assist you further. Please try the suggestion that @makaiguy mentioned above.

If you need anything else, please let us know.

Kind regards,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
JeffRogers

Just like everybody, I was very proud to see Tucker come out with his own " Tucker Carlson Network " and I could not wait to join and did right away..

I also was wondering the same thing if they were going to have an app so it could be streamed off Roku, Fire TV, Android TV, Google Chromecast ETC... So I did send them an email and found a little information..

From where I understand they are working on one and possibly even have it ready to put out but the problem is something a little different, Fox and Fox Nation Have their streaming apps on Roku and others as well, with very many subscribers, Which seems like no big deal because many networks have apps on Roku and are competing each other..

But the difference here is that Tucker was not actually fired from Fox and also did not actually quit Fox They just took him off the air and he is still Going through a court battle with them because they have not paid him what was left on his contract because they actually didn't fire him and he has actually not quiet and so he took it to court so he will not lose his money...

So there lies the problem he doesn't want to quit and just lose all that money and they don't want to give it to him because since he has been gone Fox has lost over $650 Million & very bad ratings...  So it is going through court now and if he competes with them he could lose all the money left they owe him on his contract.

So I think you're trying to figure out if it would be a violation if he does put an app on there before they go through with it and does not take long to make an app to put on there for streaming services. So maybe it won't be long because it's so much nicer to have an app on a streaming device that in trying to find other ways to play it through the TV...

But If this will help anybody. If you have a laptop with an HDMI out you can make it straight to the back of the TV and it will play it on it just fine. Also there's other things as well you can do such if you have a Samsung TV you can play it. Wirelessly from your PC on it or you Can cast it from your phone or tablet to your Roku box or Google box and it will work just fine as well As long as they are on the same Wi-Fi network.

But if anybody does need any help? I will help you figure out a way. Just send me a message and I will help you get it working as I do not mind at all...

Jeff - Alabama

andyross
Roku Guru

Just wondering if TCN is actually live, or just announced? Why would anyone pay money for something that is not actually available yet? Didn't anyone learn anything from the Newsmax+ debacle?

0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

There may be no streaming apps, but my understanding is the website streaming content is behind a pay wall.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
gertler
Reel Rookie

Appreciate the added information. It appears that Tucker along with all the other truth tellers are being suppressed and in some cases silenced. Fox is using the contract as a way to keep him from talking while they continue to mislead and lie. Such a sad state of affairs these days.

jmweiner
Reel Rookie

You can easily stream from you android phone.  I'm on a Samsung device and you go to your settings where your would turn on/off your WiFi, Bluetooth, sound, etc. and there is a setting called Smart View.

For instance, Turn on your TV (I have a Samsung) and then click on the Smart View button on your phone, pick whatever your TV name is, the stream should appear on your TV Screen.  Finally, bring up Tucker Carlson Network on the phone and you are done.

If you encounter a problem just open YouTube and search for Smart View on a Samsung.

If your are using other than a Samsung phone you will have to do some research.

jerankin2
Binge Watcher

I've been able to play videos on Roku from TuckerCarlson.com by using the Web Video Caster app on an Android phone. That app is a web browser, which you can direct to his website. Once you bring up a video and attempt to cast it to Roku, you should get a list of available video formats. The .mpd format will successfully play on my Roku. I haven't found any other formats that work, but .mpd is decent quality video and audio. I hope this workaround will help people until a better app is available.

I see that the Web Video Caster app is also available for iOS phones, so this should work for both Android and iOS phones to cast a watched video onto the Roku TV for playing.

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.