Welcome to the Roku Community!
If you want to stop seeing Spectrum's "what to watch" suggestions on your Roku device, you can follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Spectrum app on your Roku home screen.
- Press the "*" button on your Roku remote to open the Options menu.
- Select "Settings" from the Options menu.
- Scroll down to the "Preferences" section and select "Home screen preferences."
- Turn off the toggle switch next to "Include in Home screen recommendations."
This will remove Spectrum's "what to watch" suggestions from your Roku home screen. However, please note that this will also remove any other recommendations that Spectrum may provide, so you will need to navigate to the Spectrum app to view those recommendations in the future.
We hope it helps!