Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Clo50

Can’t get local antenna TV

Had my tv for just over a year on turning it on yesterday morning I noticed I had lost bbc1&2 also few others in place it said aerial tv but wouldn’t let me click on it I tried to search for channels but in doing so lost more channels I’ve done a reboot which achieved nothing and also set it back to factory default but still I can’t get my channels back every time I search I lose more channels 

can anyone please help me 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Can’t get local antenna TV

Hello! @Clo50,

We are sending you a warm welcome from the Roku Community!

Thank you for reaching out to us. We're happy to help.

When an HDTV antenna is connected to your Roku TV system, a feature called Live TV Channel Guide can help you find information about “over-the-air” movies and TV shows broadcasting in your area today and in the coming weeks, along with details for programs offered for free from over 150 live streaming TV channels on The Roku Channel like ABC News, Lively Place, and more. The Live TV Channel Guide combines your TV listings into a single-channel grid. This is a helpful part of watching TV on your Roku TV system by letting you quickly find your favorite free, live TV.

You can access the Live TV Channel Guide directly from the Roku Channel or the convenient Live TV app on the home screen of your TV. If you want to hide streaming TV channels and only see information for "over-the-air" channels, you can go to Settings > TV inputs > Live TV > Hide streaming TV channels and select Hide all.

If you want to hide the Live TV app from the home screen, highlight it, press Star * on your Roku remote, and then select Remove input.

For additional help and detailed instructions, read the article about using the Live TV Channel Guide to find TV listings.

Thanks,

Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
SRIowa53

I can't find any other place/way to post my problem.

Channel 13.4 disappeared from my guide on the tv in the kitchen a couple of days ago. I was told it was my antenna.

this morning I was watching that channel on my second tv.  went to another channel.  tried to go back and it is GONE from my guide oin this tv too.  cannot access it in any form.  it is 13.4 whotv weather channel.  we are in the midst of a blizzard and I cannot access this channel.

it is NOT the antenna.  FIX THIS!

0 Kudos
SRIowa53

I have done all of this.  13.4 is NOT on the Roku tv OTA channel guide now on either of my tvs.  it was.  now it is not.

please don't give me a canned answer.  this is not my tv.  it is not my antenna.  it is not my inability to manage either my tv or my antenna. 

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @SRIowa53,

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community!

We will be more than happy to assist you further. Have you tried re-scanning your antenna channels by going to Settings > TV inputs > Live TV > Set up input?

Let us know how it works, and we will continue to assist you further.

Best regards,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos