Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tyson1234
Channel Surfer

Re: Can’t find the Burrow channel

Jump to solution

I would try to update the software to make sure it’s the newest version. It should be 12.5. I had tried doing that before I found out it had been renamed to Truthtide. 

Fowlera
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

If you have a smartphone and Wi-Fi you can get a free Roku remote on your IPhone or Android. 

0 Kudos
Fowlera
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I have a Roku 4K Streaming Stick and I already had The Burrow Channel downloaded on there. I noticed today it was gone and found this topic discussion. It changed over to TruthTide already on there because the channel made the changes. I used to have a older Roku stick that plugs in the usb port on the tv it was purple and bulky 2014 model. It was so old it said that Amazon video streaming was no longer supported so I had to upgrade. I also prefer my newer stick to the tv built in Roku. I don’t think you get everything Roku has to offer on there. Hope this helps good luck. 

#rokustreamingstick4k #theburrow #truthtide

Jgottsche
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I tried this and still don't find it

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@Jgottsche, are you in the US?

https://channelstore.roku.com/details/a6672514b4d6d5596bc672b6a6edee4a/truth-tide

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
elmer9039

Jump to solution

They changed the name to (Truth)

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

it still wont pull up

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Truth Tide

0 Kudos
MaKiLLa860

Jump to solution

I had the burrow channel on my Roku

however it disappeared

I noticed something called “TRUTH TIDE” in the place where my “burrow” app should have been (hence the app placement on my Roku television) 

maybe it was updated ? When you open it it’s the same layout, etc as the burrow channel 

maybe try that 

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Welcome and thank you for posting here in the Roku Community, @MaKiLLa860!

Thank you for sharing your input with us.

In this instance, it may be possible that the app has been updated or removed by the channel provider as they are the ones who created, provided, and maintained their app on the Roku streaming platform. 

However, the Truth Tide is currently what is available on Roku.

Please let us know if you have further clarification or are in need of any assistance. We'd be glad to continue doing so.

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.