Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Murray08

Can not play FX series Snowfall on Roku TV

I can play this series on both Disney+ and Hulu on my phone but it will not let me cast it to my TV. I search for it on Disney and Hulu and it's not there on the Roku TV. Even if I do a search of all the apps Snowfall the series is not listed anywhere on the Roku TV. What is going on? 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Can not play FX series Snowfall on Roku TV

We appreciate your first post here in the Roku Community, @Murray08.

Thanks for reaching out. We'd be happy to check the availability of this series for you.

Before proceeding, could you please provide us with the specific details of this series? When was it produced? 

As we checked, the only series relating to the title "Snowfall" is Snowfall On The Sand, which was produced in 2003. Furthermore, if this is not available on Disney Plus and Hulu inside the Roku streaming platform you may directly reach out to their Support team for further clarifications regarding this matter. 

The majority of content on the Roku platform comes from streaming channels maintained and updated independently by their providers. 

You may reach them here:

We hope you find this information helpful.

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.