Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: CBS won't load despite deleting & adding channel

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the posts.

As previously mention in this thread, for more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact the channel provider support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
TXGene

So this issue just continues on. At some point I would expect Roku to at least warn people that it will platform apps that do not work. No one will take ownership.

BertCalif
Reel Rookie

Now Roku tells me they are closing my complaint and calling it resolved! Please explain this Roku, beta test the CBS channel yourself your answers speak volumes about your caring!

bertcalif

0 Kudos

I can’t get it to work at all.  I’ve deleted it, restarted my system, reinstalled and it still won’t even load.  When I click on the app the little spinner thing makes a couple of twirls then I’m taken back to the home screen.  Just terrible.

Not helpful.

0 Kudos
RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Hello @FudgeNuggets

We appreciate your contact!

If removing the channel and adding it back after you've restarted the device does not resolve the channel issue, I'd recommend reaching out to channel support directly to report the issue and request additional support. Many channels on the Roku platform are developed and maintained by the channel provider directly, and they'll be able to best assist. If other channels are working correctly, and you only experience this issue on that channel (app), that is likely an indication that the issue lies within that particular channel. In these cases, the channel provider will need to investigate the issue in order to help resolve it.

Regards,
Karla

0 Kudos
remfam
Reel Rookie

CBS and CBS Sports on Roku haven't worked for over a year now. No matter how many times you restart the Roku and reinstall the app. I think they want to force you to Paramount+

0 Kudos
peekaboo81

That did not help a thing with any of mine and tried it on every one

0 Kudos
peekaboo81

I CAN'T SEEM TO GET A RESPONSE EITHER UGHHH

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @peekaboo81,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

Can you please provide us with more specific information about the issue you are experiencing? Are all other streaming channels playing content normally? Are you being prompted with an error message? How long has the issue been occurring? In addition, can you please specify the exact steps you are taking to reproduce this issue?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos