Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: CBS ALL ACCESS - Due to licensing restrictions, video is not available outside your country

Jump to solution

Danny,

I'm logged in on my roku account on a tv at an airbnb.  What do I need to do to log out?  Or do I need to log out?

0 Kudos
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Re: CBS ALL ACCESS - Due to licensing restrictions, video is not available outside your country

Jump to solution

@thatswhatiare wrote:

Danny,

I'm logged in on my roku account on a tv at an airbnb.  What do I need to do to log out?  Or do I need to log out?

If the AirBnB is using the Roku in Guest mode, you shouldn't have to do anything, as the owners should take the device out of Guest mode to clear your data then put it back in Guest mode. That's assuming they do what they should. I don't subscribe to Paramount+ (that's what CBS All Access is called now), so I can't look at the menus within the channel. But there should be some sort of Settings menu, and you should be able to log out of the channel there. 

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
0 Kudos
Sclaybaugh

Jump to solution

I updated the channel on my Roku and it works fine now.

0 Kudos
Bruce2363

Jump to solution

Still have that issue, problem not solved.

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Bruce2363,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Can you please provide us with more specific information about the issue you are experiencing? Does this happen on all movies/shows or just specific titles? How long has the issue been occurring? What are the steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
screws

Jump to solution

Just had this happen on my Roku. I went into the settings for the zip code and input the zip code again. Then reopened Paramount+ and it started working.

0 Kudos
Kjhami

Jump to solution

I just rebooted it works fine now

0 Kudos