Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cómo ver Magistv en mi Smart tv

Jump to solution

Cómo puedo ver Magistv en mi Smart tv RCA....por favor ayudarme... saludos 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Cómo ver Magistv en mi Smart tv

Jump to solution

Greetings @Bwonder0101,

Thank you for getting in touch. Please note that the Roku Community platform only supports the English language, so we will need to use Google Translate to understand your concern.

As of now, the channel MagisTV is not available on the Roku platform. We suggest reaching out to the channel's support team to express your interest in having their channel on the Roku platform.

Let us know if there's anything else we can further assist you.

Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Greetings @Bwonder0101,

Thank you for getting in touch. Please note that the Roku Community platform only supports the English language, so we will need to use Google Translate to understand your concern.

As of now, the channel MagisTV is not available on the Roku platform. We suggest reaching out to the channel's support team to express your interest in having their channel on the Roku platform.

Let us know if there's anything else we can further assist you.

Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Britchel

Jump to solution

"I would like to know please, how can i watch/install magistv?

0 Kudos
djmario

Jump to solution

buenas como esta

0 Kudos
djmario

Jump to solution

gracias

0 Kudos
djmario

Jump to solution

buenas noches

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi, @Britchel.

Thanks for getting in touch. We'd be happy to help you install your favorite apps on your Home screen.

Just to clarify, are you referring to the Magic TV app? If so, here's how you can install it:

1. Press Home on your Roku remote
  2. Scroll and select Store 
  3. Select Channels, then browse by genre, recommended, featured, top free, and other categories
  4. When you want to learn more about an app, press OK on your remote
  5. If the app is free, select Add channel; if the app requires a subscription, select OK to start a free trial or purchase a subscription

The app will be added to the bottom of the list of apps on the home screen. If you prefer, the app can be moved higher up the list.

You may also add this via the website or the Roku mobile app. For more information about this, kindly visit this link to help you: How to add apps to your Roku streaming device

I hope you find this information helpful.

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Irma1

Jump to solution

I'm really interested in having this app on my Roku tv. It has my favorite shows for free. The other channels that can be downloaded to Roku are very repetitive and dull.

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Thanks for joining us here in the Roku Community, @Irma1!

We appreciate you letting us know you'd like this app available on the Roku Streaming platform. We'd be happy to share further information regarding this matter.

This app is not yet available on the Roku streaming platform. If you want it to be, we highly suggest reaching out to the channel provider themselves, as they manage and maintain their app on the platform. 

Additionally, you may also refer to @RokuERey's post above. 

Feel free to reach out if there's anything else you'd like to be assisted with. We hope you continue to have a Happy Streaming! 💜

Warm regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.