Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bozoracing
Reel Rookie

Re: Bypass Mode on SiriusXM channel

I have as well.

0 Kudos
duanelinn
Reel Rookie

I've reached ROKU support on Twitter and explained the issue.

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi everyone,

Thanks for continuing to share what you're observing.

Our team has continued investigating the issue and is hoping to have further resolution soon. We appreciate your patience in the meantime. 

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku and Sirius XM app in Bypass mode

Hi everyone,

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku community!

We're aware of the issue and it's currently under investigation. Once they provide me with an update I'll be sure to let the Community know.

We appreciate your patience for the time being!

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
Emilie

SiriusXM content error your device not currently supported

I contacted Sirius they said since I can login to my account on my laptop. It is not their issue. I have removed the Sirius app from the roku tv. I have restarted the roku tv I have added Sirius app back to the roku tv. Still get the same error in the subject. I would think that when a channel is removed that you would get prompted for the Sirius login and password. I now cannot listen to Sirius on any of my roku tv’s!

PsiBolt
Binge Watcher

Hello,

I'm having a similiar problem with both my Roku Ultra's with Siriusxm.

Today 1/26/22, I could not logon to SiriusXM with either Roku ultra connected to TV's in living room/bed room.

When I launch SiriusXm app it says "Content Error" and below that "Your device is currently not supported. Please contact customer support".

Some people said that there's a logout on the app on other discussion threads, but I can not get to the screen since this message pops up right away.

I spent a lot of time on phone with SiriusXM and they basically said "it's not us".

SiriusXM works in car and thru my PC internet for streaming.

I tried uninstalling the app, resetting the system, then reinstalling the SiriusXM app and get the same message.

Every other app on my Roku Ultra works fine. NBC, CNNgo, Netflix, HBOmax, Prime Video, Disney+, Peacock, Hulu, Tubi, etc...

I found this discussion when i searched for "roku ultra your device is currently not supported sirius".

I've been on SiriusXM for 15 years and had these Roku Ultra's working with SiriusXM for the past year, just started this today.

Is this the same or a related problem to what ya'll are looking at?

Thanks!

Will check back on discussion, don't know what else I can try.

cdbrown98
Reel Rookie

I have a Roku Ultra as well and am seeing the same error as you today.  So, the problem has gotten worse than having to log in each day.  Online with SiriusXM support now.

0 Kudos
Authentic1

Re: TennisTV won't open - loads then clicks back to the main Roku screen.

Sirius XM is doing the same thing. 

0 Kudos
PsiBolt
Binge Watcher

Good Luck...

The elevated Tech support person I got at SiriusXm was less than helpful.

She said since SiriusXm worked in my car and thru the internet on my computer it had to be a Roku problem.

"Content Error" below that "Your device is not supported". Then "Please contact customer support".

I would assume that since the message is coming from the SiriusXm app, it means SiriusXm customer support. 🙂

They are clueless.

2 different Roku Ultras having the same issue (Living Room/Bedroom) with SiriusXM app.

Removing app, resetting system, reinstalling app does no good.

SiriusXm working in Car & thru internet at: 

Listening to Sirius online thru Internet right now at:

https://player.siriusxm.com/freetier/welcome

New info:

My TV was sitting at the error message on the SiriusXM app & when I logged onto here (Internet), it said I was logged on somewhere else. So it recognizes that app attempt/sitting at error message as being logged into SiriusXm.

Temp fix for me in living room:

Instead of using Roku Ultra, using SiriusXm app on Samsung SmartTV that it's attached too which is working.

TV in bedroom is dumb and doesn't have apps

0 Kudos
DaveAZ

Re: SiriusXM content error your device not currently supported

I am getting the same error 

0 Kudos