Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
djryan7

BritBox on The Roku Channel no longer shows 'All Creatures Great and Small'

'All Creatures Great and Small' used to be on 'BritBox by BBC & Itv on The Roku Channel, but stopped two days ago and is no longer on that channel. I had to cancel my subscription to that channel and subscribe to "BritBox by BBC & Itv" in order to get  'All Creatures Great and Small' again. This really sucks because of other shows on the channel "BritBox by BBC & Itv on The Roku Channel".

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: BritBox on The Roku Channel no longer shows 'All Creatures Great and Small'

Greetings @djryan7,

A warm welcome in the Roku Community!

We are grateful that you brought this to our attention.

Please be advised that Roku is a platform with an interface that hosts channels. Roku does not manage the channels or their content. In regards to this, it would be better to get in touch directly with the channel support team about it and see what they can do to help you out.

Please do not hesitate to inform the Community if you still require assistance or if there is anything else we can investigate further.

Thanks,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Anonymous8
Reel Rookie

So the link for my Britbox sends me to Roku. So Roku is accepting my money, but won't help me sort this out?

0 Kudos
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

@Anonymous8 

All Creatures Great and Small is still available on the standalone Britbox channel/app and playing fine on my Roku device, so definitely an issue with Britbox on the Roku Channel.

Many users state that the content for "X on the Roku Channel" is sometimes different/varies from the content available if just subscribed directly to "X".  Britbox on the Roku Channel may be one of these as well.

Try performing a manual System/Software Update and see if that helps issue. (Settings/System/Software Update).

Although subscribing to a channel through Roku may be convenient, many users prefer to subscribe directly to the provider directly. (this allows for direct contact with the provider to address issues, and also allows users to use their subscription on additional devices outside the Roku platform).

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos
Anonymous8
Reel Rookie

Then what is the point of Roku? It is nothing but a website to take my money, and then push me off to "community" customer service?

0 Kudos