Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tenley

Brit Box is not loading on my TV.

Brit Box is not loading on my TV.  All other channels are working.  Anybody else having a problem?

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Brit Box is not loading on my TV.

Hi @Tenley,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

I'd be happy to take a closer look to see how we can help get you up and running.
A few questions here to better understand what you're experiencing: 
1. Are you using a Roku TV or a Roku device?
2. Does the issue only occur on a specific channel or all channels on your Roku device?
3. Are you receiving error messages or codes when accessing the channel?
4. What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to try to resolve the issue? Have you removed the channel, restart the device the add the channel back?
5. What are you seeing on screen? Can you provide a screenshot of the issue you are experiencing?

We recommend starting here to troubleshoot any channel playback issues: How to resolve a channel playback issue | Official Roku Support  

Please keep us posted and we'll continue assisting you from there.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
w4jz
Reel Rookie

I am having an issue with Brit Box not loading on my Roku device. It is installed and I pay for the subscription monthly directly to Brit Box. It will not load nor give me the option to authenticate. I have tried deleting Brit Box and waiting 24 hours. I installed again and searched for updates, which worked, according to the screen. Still it won't load. I can see it fine on my computer directly through Brit Box website.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@w4jz

Thanks for the post.

When removing a channel, make sure to restart your Roku device before adding the channel back again to ensure a clean channel install.

If you are still experiencing an issue with channel playback, you'll want to contact the channel provider support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
w4jz
Reel Rookie

Thank you. I've done that and I have also contacted BritBox, who have been no help. Instead of addressing the issue with the app, they keep getting me to try uninstall/install on my device. I'm just going to give up.

0 Kudos