Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cloud216merlin
Channel Surfer

BRIT BOX not showing 'CONTINUE WATCHING' which creates a 'find' problem ......where has the program

BRIT BOX NO LONGER SHOWS 'CONTINUE WATCHING' AND I DON'T KNOW WHO TO REPORT THIS TO...THUS THIS SET UP......IF I NEED TO CONTACT 'BRIT BOX' HOW DO I DO IT....BRING BACK 'CONTINUE WATCHING' SET UP so I/we con't have to scour every subject set up...what a pIA

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: BRIT BOX not showing 'CONTINUE WATCHING' which creates a 'find' problem ......where has the prog

Hi, @cloud216merlin.

Greetings from the Roku Community!

Thanks for letting us know about this. We'd be happy to provide further information and help you contact the right support.

Since this is an isolated case involving the BritBox app exclusively, we strongly advise that you contact their Support team for further assistance and clarification since this is inside their app's interface.

Please be advised that the majority of content on the Roku platform comes from streaming channels maintained and updated independently by the channel's provider.

You may reach them here: BritBox Support

We hope this will get sorted out soon so you can continue to enjoy streaming BritBox on your Roku. Feel free to respond if you need further help.

Warm regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.