Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My app (NOW THATS TV) is working

My subscription is active but app not working 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: My app (NOW THATS TV) is working

Welcome, and thank you for posting here in the Roku Community, @Tonya0625lewis!

We appreciate you letting us know about the streaming issues you've encountered with the Now Thats TV app on your Roku. We'd be happy to suggest some steps to help you troubleshoot and provide further information.

Let's try refreshing the system of the Now Thats TV on your Roku by following the steps provided below:

1. Remove the channel: navigate to your Home screen, move to the right, highlight the app, press Star*, then select Remove channel
  2. Perform a system reboot: navigate to your Home, select Settings > System > Power (skip if unavailable) > System restart
  3. Re-install the channel: navigate to your Home, scroll and select Store, look for the app, then press Add channel

You may also check this support article dedicated to this: How to resolve a channel playback issue

However, if you're still having trouble accessing it using your subscription account, we highly recommend directly contacting the channel provider for further assistance. Please note that Roku doesn't manage channel logins or authentication, and many Roku channels are developed and maintained independently by the channel providers.

You may reach them here: Now Thats TV Support

We hope you find this information helpful.

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.