Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wildwoodgirl
Reel Rookie

BBC Select via Roku channel not working

I got a subscription to BBC Select a few days ago, everything was fine Until Saturday evening , I have been unable to get any show to play, I can go thru and select whatever, pull up episodes, but hitting "ok" or "play" just blips the screen and I stay on same page, NOTHING will play. No issues on any other Roku program or any other ap. I am not given option to "remove ap" on BBC Select to try and see if adding it back fixes it (I assume because it is on "Roku channel"??). HELP PLEASE!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
klross1

Re: BBC Select via Roku channel not working

I’m having the exact same problem. Have you had a reply?

0 Kudos
Rosebud3
Reel Rookie

Exact same thing happened to me and like you I can’t delete and reinstall the app. I can access BBC Select through Prime via the free 7 day trial, so it appears to be a Roku issue. I wonder if it’s tied to the software update I installed on Friday? Hope they fix the issue soon.

0 Kudos
Wildwoodgirl
Reel Rookie

Not yet, someone else they are having same issue as well and feels it a "Roku thing"

0 Kudos
Wildwoodgirl
Reel Rookie

Hope so!

0 Kudos
Rosebud3
Reel Rookie

BBC Select is working for me now. Only thing I can think of is that we lost power last night so the modem was rebooted. I tried that before, but for some reason it worked this time. So try rebooting your modem.

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.