Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ChristophKaye
Channel Surfer

BBC Select is supposed to be available through the Roku Channel, but . . . .

BBC Select notes it is available through the Roku Channel, providing links on its site.  The link leads to a page on the Roku website saying the page cannot be found.  Searching on Roku for the BBC Select channel also is fruitless.

Has the service been shut off?  Where may one find BBC Select on Roku, please?

0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
Strega
Roku Guru

Re: BBC Select is supposed to be available through the Roku Channel, but . . . .

Both searching and following a link from BBC Select lead me to:

https://therokuchannel.roku.com/browse/w.45kVmqxLzZF7lNJB61l4hqGg3W3gzPuaVee7p93vUAeV6BLBm1Ty23B057j...

which is a working page for me.

ChristophKaye
Channel Surfer

Re: BBC Select is supposed to be available through the Roku Channel, but . . . .

Image 160.jpg

What I see when selecting the same link

0 Kudos
Strega
Roku Guru

Perhaps a location issue?  I'm in the US.  Where are you?

0 Kudos
ChristophKaye
Channel Surfer

I've even tried searching for BBC Select using the Roku app (Android).  The result?

"No search results"

0 Kudos
ChristophKaye
Channel Surfer

Same, the US.

0 Kudos
Strega
Roku Guru

Weird.  I just tried the link in Chrome on Android (in addition to the Firefox and Edge I had tried on Windows before) and they all work for me.

I think I'm running low on ideas at this point...

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

@ChristophKaye, when you go to https://channelstore.roku.com/browse and scroll to the bottom of the page what does the "Country selector" in the bottom right corner say?

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.