Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jordikaay

Army Ten weeks documentary show isn’t playing on Roku

Hello I need a little help finding the documentary called Ten Weeks about army bootcamp for some reason the season isn’t streaming in Roku and I literally can’t find the show anywhere else . Anyone know any information of why it’s not ok Roku anymore?

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
misterh857

Re: Army Ten weeks documentary show isn’t playing on Roku

I've been trying to find it or a reason as to why it was pulled and have had no luck. It's a bummer because I show it for a high school class called Americans at War and my past classes have loved it. It's well produced and the people are highly relatable. It's a bummer

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi, @misterh857 @Jordikaay.

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community!

We appreicate you reaching out for support. No worries! We'd be more than happy to be of assistance. 

Kindly visit our official Roku channel store website to try and look for the series you are referring to. In the meantime, we hope this is the show you have been looking for Ten Weeks.

Hope this helps!

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Hello, ive been looking everywhere for the documentary and I tried to click on the link but it says it is currently unavailable. where else can I watch or how it can be up and running again.

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @emmadsanchez,

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community!

We understand you're unable to watch the "Army Ten Weeks documentary". As we tried to replicate it right here on our end, we also did not get any results regarding this movie. The Roku Channel Store offers thousands of channels with a wide variety of content. To find similar content, you can look through the selection of featured, most watched, or top free channels or browse channels available in various categories.

We hope this helps, and please keep us posted if you have further concerns or inquiries.

Kind regards,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
sebsan

Hello, could you tell us why this series was removed? I can't find it anywhere.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.