Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gegjibd

Apple TV crashing and freezing

Same problem as everyone else. Though mine has only crashed once, I get constant pauses. no other apps are having these problems. Yes I have deleted, rebooted, replaced the app.

Apple’s app is broken and has been for years. Please do not reply with any more canned responses, Roku. Pass this to a product manager who can contact Apple and require them to fix their gosh darned app. I blame Roku if that doesn’t happen.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Apple TV crashing and freezing

Hi @Gegjibd,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We regret to hear about this. If the issue persists on one channel after attempting the troubleshooting steps and videos from other channels play fine, please contact the channel provider's customer support team to report the issue and get help. The channel developers themselves maintain channels on Roku. In this case, an issue within that specific channel might need to be addressed with an update from them.
Please let us know if the issue persists so we can further assist you.
All the best,
Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Cmahoney

I was unable to access the library on Apple TV. I deleted and downloaded the app but it is now not launching. 

0 Kudos
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Cmahoney,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We're glad to assist you with your streaming problem on Apple TV. Are you getting any error messages or error codes when trying to play content? Have you tried reaching out to Apple TV support and see confirm if there's an issue 

Please try to restart your system and see if it fixes the issue.

Let us know how it goes, and we'll be glad to further assist you.

Kind regards,

Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos