Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rickapel
Binge Watcher

Re: Apple TV app glitches during playback

Jump to solution

IMG_2157.jpegIMG_2158.jpegScreenshot 2023-07-13 at 7.00.25 PM.pngScreenshot 2023-07-13 at 7.01.15 PM.pngScreenshot 2023-07-13 at 7.02.13 PM.png

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi Community users,

Thanks for the post!

We see that you are experiencing this behavior on AppleTV and appreciate the troubleshooting steps taken so far in resolving it.

We'll need your help to help our team see more of what's going on here. To help us, could you please provide us the details below:

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About) mobile device brand, model, and OS
  • Tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID).
  • Steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing
  • Errors that you are experiencing on screen.

Once information is available, we'll be able to pass it on to the appropriate Roku team for further investigation.

We'll be anticipating your responses!

Thanks,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
BruceJobe

Jump to solution

It is happening on my newest Roku tv. I’m not happy. I’ve done everything suggested. I’ve reloaded Apple App and it works for a day or 2 and then won’t connect. 

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @BruceJobe,

A warm welcome to the Roku Community!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention about the trouble you are experiencing on your Apple TV channel. We also want to thank you for the actions taken to resolve the issue. Please be advised that we are currently aware of the issue, and our engineering team has been investigating this issue closely. Could you please provide us with the following information mentioned above in the post by @RokuERey?

We look forward to your response, along with the device information.

Best regards,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos