Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
deepseer
Binge Watcher

Re: Annoying continuous ROKU loop commercial

what channel . . . . all ROKU channels

what time . . . . any and all times

what commercial . . . . the ROKU Corp promo ad (Weird Al, Martha Stewart, Rich Eisen, etc.)

Riseup

I agree with you! I hate even loathe the weird al and rise up commercials hence my screen name lol.

I would love for them to please change the commercials.

Or change them up. PLEASE ROKU... Those rich issen and the Weird al commercials are way to annoying.

Tanks for posting this originally.

Tommyga

EVERY channel

Dealing with an annoying continuous loop of commercials on your Roku device can be frustrating. Here are some steps you can take to troubleshoot and resolve the issue:

1. Check Your Internet Connection: Ensure that your Roku device is connected to a stable internet connection. A weak or intermittent connection can cause streaming issues, including repeated commercials.

2. Restart Roku: Sometimes, simply restarting your Roku device can resolve playback issues. Go to your Roku settings, select "System," and then choose "System restart" or "Power restart." Wait for your device to reboot, and then try streaming again.

0 Kudos

I AGREE!  Please stop the annoying loop and loud annoying audio especially.  I will protest and NEVER watch that Rich Eisen show ever in my life nor the weird Al show and I used to even like weird Al unfortunately.

If someone finds the email or phone number of a Roku Programming Executive Director please share it here.

TC03
Channel Surfer

Pure BS!!!!!!! You’re losing customers!

im sick of it and leaving Roku!!!!

REISENUP
Channel Surfer

Yo, Roku....make it stop!!!!  Do you really think anybody's jonesin' to watch Weird nearly a year after its release??  My wife, I, and all my decendants (current and even future!!) will never watch any of the programs featured in your constant, idiot, maddening commercial loop!  In fact, the very thought of Rich Eisen, Martha, the dip**** who utters the brilliant line "It's kinda like wow", and even the talented Daniel Radcliffe make me want to destroy my Roku TV in an ape-like, hate-filled rage!  Who's with me???????????????

p.s.             The line, "There's literally everything here" is an impossibilty!  STOP MISUSING THAT WORD, PEOPLE!!

Bandrsnatl

SAME!! Want to stab my eyes out. This guy ills me so bad. Roku is like a bot… no way to change/update anything. 

RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi Community users,

Thanks for posting here in the Roku Community!

We understand your concern about the ads you see on the Roku device. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused.

Please be aware that while we can't please everyone with the displayed ads, we do strive to avoid offensive images and other things that Roku users might disagree with.

We will forward your valuable feedback to the concerned team. Don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions or additional feedback.

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
Texconsin
Streaming Star

It's not restricted to your DEVICES!!!  It's your PROGRAMMING!!!

My Rokus were all junk, so I moved to Apple TV and then to Fire TV.

Now, it's just your ads that are all junk in my house!!!

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.