Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BruceSB

Re: Annoying Sushi Master commercial

Yeah, and what about that annoying idiot who screams, "...just follow your dreams" at the end!

Wot
Reel Rookie

I have a housemate that watches a channel that runs that commercial over and over all day long, and it doesn’t bother him at all. He never even mutes it. It drives me nuts. Even when the TV is low and I can’t hear any of the other commercials, I can always hear that annoying dude screaming out “EVERYONE OUT THERE FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS!!!”

($hit, just heard it again while typing this!😩)

The CIA could use this commercial to torture people and learn anything they want. 
Come on, Roku, stop this madness.

Gaelic1974
Reel Rookie

It too loud. Can this commercial be removed as the volume is very annoying 

Gaelic1974
Reel Rookie

This is a very annoying commercial due to the volume. Can it be removed? 

RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi Community users!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and we apologize for any inconvenience this has caused your streaming. 

We aim to thoroughly investigate this specific commercial and provide you with the best possible resolution at your convenience, as your satisfaction is our top priority. With this being said, kindly provide us with additional information such as follows:

• Are you seeing this inside The Roku Channel? If not, we highly recommend raising this concern with the channel provider themselves, as they manage their channel on the Roku streaming platform.
  • How often can you see this commercial? 
  • Can you please share a short video clip of this happening for reference?

We'll be looking forward to your response.

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.