Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

America Teve Miami is gone

Good evening. Today February 12, 2024. This channel is missing 

6 REPLIES 6
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: America Teve Miami is gone

Hi @lsalazar1993,

Warm greetings from the Roku Community!

We'd love to investigate further this issue that you're experiencing. May we know where you are trying to watch this movie or show? (The Roku Channel, Max, Paramout+, Hulu, Peacock, etc.)

We'll wait for your response.

Thanks,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
miguelohern
Reel Rookie

Hello, John.

I am having the same issue, and use the Roku Channel to watch AmericaTeve. Yesterday checked everywhere and could not find said channel. 

Looking forward to issue been resolved promptly.

Thanks,

Madelyn

0 Kudos

i am having the same issue. i could not find America Teve

0 Kudos

In Roku I received a message that the channel is not available. In search America Teve does not appear and I had it recorded as a favorite and it disappeared from the list. Please explain why.

0 Kudos

This happens in the Roku channel and also in the Live TV on the Roku Channel.

0 Kudos
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi Community Users!

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We understand your sentiments regarding AmericaTeve, which is no longer available on Live TV or the Roku Channel. Roku strives to create an amazing entertainment experience by offering access to thousands of streaming apps. In some cases, streaming services merge and apps are combined, or providers may choose to remove their apps from our platform. An app may also be removed by us if it violates our terms and conditions. We take reports of piracy or any other unlawful activity very seriously. We would recommend checking periodically to see if the app returns in the future.

Note: If you subscribed to or purchased content on an app that is no longer available on your Roku device, you can contact the provider for more information.

For more details, you can check out: Why would an app no longer be available? and developer terms and agreements.

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help you.

Kind regards,

Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos