Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rmccoy33
Channel Surfer

Amazon Prime Video Watchlist

The Watchlist will not Add or Delete titles  on Roku Devices ,have removed , reinstalled , also checked for updates , there are no problems on Phn ,browsers, other devices ,just through Prime Video App on Roku devices currently.

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Re: Amazon Prime Video Watchlist

Hi @rmccoy33

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

We'd like to know more about the issue you are seeing. Can you please specify the issue you are experiencing? What are the steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing? What troubleshooting steps have you already taken to try to resolve the issue?

Please let us know any additional information you may have that would be helpful for our team looks into this problem.

Regards, 
Nimfa

0 Kudos
rmccoy33
Channel Surfer

I Tested all three Roku Devices , by pulling up Amazon Prime Video , going into the watchlist area , trying to click on the watchlist checkmark to add a movie title , gives no response , I have uninstalled reinstalled Amazon Prime Video several times , Also have updated it , I tested Watchlist function from ,my phone app it works , other branded streaming devices work also , PC browser also works , it appears to have just started.

0 Kudos
rmccoy33
Channel Surfer

Appears the issue has been resolved , once you select to add movie to watch list and you move right or left it will acknowledge it's added with check mark ✓ or removed with the + symbol , previously you saw it when clicking directly on the watchlist symbol. 

0 Kudos
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

@rmccoy33

Thanks for keeping us posted. 

We're glad to hear that the matter has been resolved. Thank you for sharing us with the steps on how you resolve the issue, this is a great help to others who might be seeing the same issue. 

Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if there is any further assistance we may provide for you.

Regards, 
Nimfa

0 Kudos
rmccoy33
Channel Surfer

Amazon Prime Video just released a update 5-2-23  to the app which restores prior functionality on Roku devices with no workaround needed . 

0 Kudos