Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
noblegroup
Channel Surfer

Advertising area is not correct for me

Why is all the advertising on my Roku from the Corpus Christi, Texas area? I live 50 miles north of Houston. Advertising from this area would help me. Thanks

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuArvyS
Retired Moderator

Re: Advertising area is not correct for me

Hi @noblegroup
Welcome to the Roku Community!
We understand that you're having a problem with the advertising on your Roku device. Let's get to work on it.
If you have an antenna connected to your Roku TV and the list of "over-the-air" channels you see in the Live TV Channel Guide does not match your area, try entering your zip code in the Settings menu on your Roku TV using the steps below.

• Press Home on your Roku TV remote
  • Scroll and select Settings
  • Select System
  • Select the Zip code and enter your zip code

Keep us posted.
thanks,
Arvy

Marc
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
noblegroup
Channel Surfer

Re: Advertising area is not correct for me

I have entered the zip code numerous times on both ROKU devices. Advertising is still for the Corpus Christi, Texas area. I live north of Houston, Texas. Any other ideas as to how to fix this?

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.