Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
T-buck
Channel Surfer

Acorn TV — Recently Watched

Jump to solution

I’ve been trying to remove some at the end of the list. They won’t go away. The ones I most recently watch, will. 

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: How to remove / delete 'recently watched' shows on Acorn TV

Jump to solution

Hi Community users!

Thank you for letting us know about this issue.

Please be guided that channels on the Roku platform are developed and maintained by the channel provider. They are the best ones to provide additional details regarding their channel functionality. You can reach them out here.

Let us know if you have further inquiries.

All the best,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
T-buck
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I agree. I can’t remove the oldest watched.

southsider
Binge Watcher

Re: Acorn TV — Recently Watched

Jump to solution

Same here. I think I am going to cancel Acorn. They have other technical problems from time to time besides the delete function.

They aren't coming up with enough new shows that appeal to me. I watch Britbox most of the time now.

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

How to remove watched movies 

0 Kudos
southsider
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

I can only delete the most currently watched shows. But there are so many that I've finished and there are no longer any new episodes that I just can't delete. I can click on delete them but they don't. I'm not going to go through every episode that just might still have that continue bar at the bottom and run through them until I get to the end.

I had to cancel Acorn in the past and then start again with a different email to get rid of whole string of these currently watched shows that couldn't delete. When Acorn first started up they had a very simple way of deleting. Leave well enough alone. I just might do that again. They have not been the best of customer or technical service.

0 Kudos
T-buck
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Exactly my issue. Multiple, long ago viewed programs won’t delete. 
I just don’t feel like cancelling then downloading again because the same problem will happen again. 

0 Kudos
Pfafftownguy
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Not a Roku issdue. Cant delete on Fire stick either

0 Kudos
southsider
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

I know it isn't a Roku issue. But have gone to Acorn help numerous times they still have not fixed it. You can delete the most recent watches but not the older ones that are still sitting there for a year or more. And now they have the audacity to call themselves brilliant. At their beginning they had a perfectly working system but instead they broke it.

This is a forum to reach anyone who uses any streaming channel for advice.

0 Kudos
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi Community users!

Thank you for letting us know about this issue.

Please be guided that channels on the Roku platform are developed and maintained by the channel provider. They are the best ones to provide additional details regarding their channel functionality. You can reach them out here.

Let us know if you have further inquiries.

All the best,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.