Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Marsss
Binge Watcher

Re: AMC Showcase Ch 327 Mad Men Season 6 Ep 1 loop

Thanks for bringing this up again. Same thing happened in 2023 and no one has fixed the problem. Why? I had problems with a station on the Pluto station and they were quick to resolve it AND contacted me to tell me they would let me know when it was fixed. They did. So pleased with how they run that channel. Not sure why Roku is having such a terrible time fixing something that's been broken for over a year.

Dmozzer77sy
Reel Rookie

Re: AMC Showcase channel 372 is stuck on the same episode over and over again

Same thing again… please fix this…. 

Schmoopy

AMC Showcase channel 372 Mad Men Season 6 episode 1 is looping again. Please fix this issue. 

dotdoc
Reel Rookie

Well, I guess it is not just me.  I noticed this issue a month ago when I found Mad Men on AMC Showcase.  I thought it was a glitch but now I have tried it through about 4 cycles and it is always episode 6.1 for the whole season 6.  I did a chat with a Roku tech and they acted like they had never heard of the issue before and, get this, asked me to re-boot my Roku system.  And of course, this fixed nothing.  This is a Roku problem, not a Me problem!  Why won't they fix this?  I have not seen every episode of every season but it seems to only occur for Season 6. 

MzMuse
Reel Rookie

Here it is JULY 27th….STILL HAPPENING 🙁

StrideOrDie
Channel Surfer

Same here, and it's July of 2024. While I love the Hawaii episode, three times in a row (so far) is my limit. I'm currently chatting with "tech support" and the guy has no idea what to do. Will update.

StrideOrDie
Channel Surfer

Yup. Currently talking to useless tech support.

0 Kudos
StrideOrDie
Channel Surfer

These "tech support" people are useless. AI doesn't know what to do, so neither do they. I sent the link to this discussion and he clearly didn't look at it. Almost an HOUR chatting with Arunkarthikeyan and we've now circled back to "What version of the channel do you have". Maybe this is their bass-ackwards way of getting us to sign up for AMC+?

Closed it out with "Let me escalate the issue to the concern team and they will contact you." I got my ticket number and I'm sure this will go nowhere, but at least I tried. Again, like many of you beforehand lol

0 Kudos

I’m still literally doing the SAME thing!! I have watched it for the third time and it’s stuck on same episode of season 6 I never get to see the rest!!!  PLEASE FIX THIS ISSUE

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.