Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lynng

AMC+ Season 11 Ep 9 of the Walking Dead missing!

AMC+ Season 11 Ep 9 of the Walking Dead missing! Why? Makes me want to remove that channel from my subscription!  The Walking Dead is the only reason I added that channel and I cannot understand why they would have a crucial episode just unavailable on the channel.  

RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: AMC+ Season 11 Ep 9 of the Walking Dead missing!

@lynng

Thanks for the post.

For clarification, are you view AMC+ through The Roku Channel or viewing the content directly through the channel provider?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Crispyone

I am having the same issue… AMC + through the Roku channel. The episode is missing. Goes from 8 to 10. No episode 9. Is there a fix other than canceling and getting AMC directly?

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@Crispyone

Thanks for the clarification.

I have passed along your concerns and information to the appropriate Roku team to investigate further. Once more information is available, I'll be sure to update this Community thread.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
T-one

Any updates on this?  The episode is still not available via amc+ on roku channel

Rickgard32

Re: AMC won’t let me play episode 9 in season 11

Same I just was about to catch up on 11b havnt watched any of it yet, turned on my amc+, got food, got set up on couch, n for last half hour I’ve been trying to figure out why episode 9 isn’t there🤦🏻‍♂️, it’s weird cause 11a is all there up to episode 8, but then next one for 11b jumps to episode 10….9 is nowhere to be found🤬, n I’m posting this reply month after original post so I’m assuming nothings been done to fix this, pretty pissed I just wasted 10$ cause there’s no way I’m skipping episode 

0 Kudos
Coley1
Reel Rookie

I have to agree! E9 aired in January and clearly this has been an issue before now. When will there be an update?

0 Kudos
Coley1
Reel Rookie

Update: I could not wait lol. E8 left on a hanger

There is an acceptable recap on YouTube about 5 min long if you cannot wait either

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@T-one @Coley1

Thanks for the follow up.

Please be aware that the appropriate Roku team is still investigating this issue. I currently do not have any updates to provide. Once more information is available, I'll be sure to post in this Community thread.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
TheJudger

Come on, this would appear to be just amappinmapping problem or missing link behind the scenes.  No rocket science here.  Should have been fixed weeks ago or better yet team should have tested every link before going live!

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.