Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jenMay

BritBox through Roku is missing episodes

Season 2 of Blue Lights on BritBox is missing Episodes 5 & 6 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: BritBox through Roku is missing episodes

Hi @jenMay,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We appreciate you bringing this to our attention, and we'd be happy to help. We can access the remaining episodes of season 2 on our devices, which I tried to verify. Could you post a picture of this? We want to examine this more closely.

Please keep us posted!

Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
JayFV

Re: BritBox through Roku is missing episodes

I also am missing the saved list in BritBox. This Roku channel is flaky: the Saved List and Continue Watching are both gone. I tried the stuff above, with the * button, but nothing happens. Right now I'm looking at the TV screen and "Save List" says, "You haven't added anything to your Save List yet. Check out these recommendations to get started." and blue box has "Recommended for you" in white letters, but there is nothing there. Yesterday and this morning my wife had both Saved List and Continue Watching working. Now they don't appear. I tried to save a random show, and the button changed from "save" to "saved." But there is no Save List showing anywhere that I can find. 

Jay Vogelaar

0 Kudos
JayFV

Re: BritBox through Roku is missing episodesOK

OK. This is strange: As I sit here looking at the screen, both "Save List" and "Continue Watching" just suddenly appeared. This is truly odd. 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.