Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ldypooh73
Channel Surfer

Re: A show taken off roku channel

Hbo max is now just max.  I had to take hbo max off my tv and download max.   

0 Kudos
Ldypooh73
Channel Surfer

Listen. I started it. I was just simplying asking a question.  They don’t give you a time frame like the other streams do.  Geez. The attitude don’t need to be there.  It is a free world still we can say what we want. If it offends block the thread.  Don’t bring other people down to your childish level.  Thank you 

Yoheymom

I was just starting Season 7 and realized it had been removed.  I was bummed, but oh well.  On to another series!

0 Kudos
black_madallion
Reel Rookie

contract rights expired and for some of you each month if you would scroll thru the Roku channel you will see Leaving Soon so you have 30 days to watch it or it will be gone or contract rights gets renewed so there is no need of negative comment made to Roku think positive!!!

0 Kudos
LindsayLu

I've watched all 7 seasons over and over on Roku for a while now to go to sleep and noticed the other night it was gone. I hope they bring it back! 🙏 The Roku channel is pretty much the only channel I watch these days. 

0 Kudos
Rerunfan

Thank you for starting this thread-I too was watching the series and poof it was gone. Keeping my fingers crossed that they renew the contract!

black_madallion
Reel Rookie

Hope they will renew the contract!!

MBN

Like all of you, would love to see it back.  I was just finishing season 3.

QuiGonJohn
Roku Guru

Bring back "Without a Trace"!!!!!

0 Kudos
rod8

Thanks for saying this.  I was watching Murdoch Myateries and at first it had all seasons then during same day it now only lists Season 16.

Been quite awhile since I saw an episode and I was almost finished with Season 7 then now this issue. 

Older seasons should stay on longer and more recemt seasons should be left off. MM is one of Canada's best produced entertainment.

I wish PBS would add this show along with British produced shiws.

0 Kudos