Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ldypooh73
Channel Surfer

A show taken off roku channel

A show called without a trace was taken off while I was watching the show last night.   It had all 7 seasons on the roku channel and now it isn’t on that one. It is on only ones that you have to pay per episode.  I would like to know if y’all plan on putting it back on the roku channel.  I watch the channel a lot. And I was in the process of watching that show and in the middle of a episode y’all took it off.  Is there anyway y’all will put it back on there 

20 REPLIES 20
Kellyg02

Re: A show taken off roku channel

I was going to ask the same question. I do hope they will add it back to Roku.   I can’t purchase each episode. 

black_madallion
Reel Rookie

I was at the beginning of season 4 of without a trace I would like it to return to Roku channel just like they did with Cold Case when they took it off and it came back on from popular demand Bring Back Without A Trace complete Series!!

Why in the world did Without a Trace get REMOVED? Please add it back to Roku! Watching in last night and bam tonight it’s gone! I don’t understand why it was removed? 

Same!! I was watching it and would like it to be added back. 

Tags (1)
mop_891
Roku Guru

Shows come and go. It happens. The contract for the rights expire. Sometimes it may come back sometimes not. Just the way things are.

andyross
Roku Guru

Face reality. Channels only have rights for a certain time. It's a new month, so some shows go, some new ones come in.

0 Kudos
andyross
Roku Guru

Too bad. Keep living in your fantasy of getting everything you want whenever you want. It's a cold business and money is God 

There is a suggestion forum here where you can request they put expiration dates on shows, assuming they know. I bet a lot is handled by 3rd parties. 

0 Kudos
Ldypooh73
Channel Surfer

Me either.  I’m not rich to buy them episodes per episode. I’m not working so it is kind of hard.  

Ldypooh73
Channel Surfer

I was in the middle of a episode on season 3 I believe it froze up and I had to rerboot my roku and when I came up I went to roku channel and it was gone I was oh no f******. Way.  I was hot to trot.  I love that show.