Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
darsben
Channel Surfer

Re: A&E App wont load

Jump to solution

I have an issue with A&ETV in that at certain time the live portion will nnot load. This is usually in prime time and is what I believe to be a bandwidth issue.

When the channel will not load Roku takes me back to the home screen. This happens during LIVE PD and some related shows but no during OF PEAK viewing times. That is why I believe that there is not enough band width.

I have contacted A&E but never received a reply.

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I am having a problem with a&E also I’m on a tcl roku tv. When I click on live it puts me back to my home screen. 

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

How did you make it work.  I have the same problem only on saturdays.

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

same thing here.  It worked last night but not tonight.

0 Kudos
pataylor18

Jump to solution

I have one TCL tv with Roku built in and 2 other tv's with Roku sticks.  The two with Roku sticks work just fine and A&E is up and running.  The TCL tv will not load A&E at all tonight.  Worked fine last night, but not now.  ATT Direct TV is my subscriber, so nothing is working on the TCL tv without me downloading each app that I want to watch.  With me doing that, most apps won't work half the time.  Not sure what the problem is, but I doubt it's with A&E since my other two tv's aren't having any issues.  Time for the TCL tv to go to the landfill.

0 Kudos
vincent1
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Same thing for me.  I was fine for Friday night but...Please try again throughout the broadcast.   It kicked me out at the very beginning of the Saturday night show, but now I can stream OK. May bump me out later, but may be worse at the beginning of the show when bandwidth for the show s stressed.

Good Luck,

Vincent

0 Kudos
Jarret

Jump to solution

I have a Roku TV and it won't even take the code to get started on the app from my phone

0 Kudos
Koolaid
Channel Surfer

Re: A&E and History crashing again

Jump to solution

This is not the answer because I have the 4k roku and both history and A&e keep crashing on me. Lets me watch for about 15 minutes them crashes to home screen

0 Kudos

Re: A&E app won’t play any show

Jump to solution

Absolutely the worst app and customer service ever. I have used this app on my roku and it continues to play ad after ad, as well as kicking me back to my home screen several times. I can't watch full episodes on this app without it going back to the home screen. I fully described the issues happening to no avail. You are better off watching on your cable provider as A&E apparently isn't going to fix all the bugs that I and I can see many others have experienced. What a waste of time.

0 Kudos
Thepolekat

Jump to solution

Been so frustrating trying to watch a show on the a&e app on my Hisense Roku tv. Plays, stops, commercials then kicks to the home screen for the app. Get back in ad freezes. Loading bar get to 75% and doesn’t move ever. Extremely frustrating. 
looks like we aren’t the only ones. Someone needs to get this issue resolved. 

0 Kudos