Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ttyler27

You tube will not play. It say Need more memory. Deleted apps and still say the same thing. Why is t

You tube will not play. It say Need more memory. Deleted apps and still say the same thing. Why is that?

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Re: You tube will not play. It say Need more memory. Deleted apps and still say the same thing. Why

You need to provide the model number of your Roku. Not the name, the model number. You can find in under Settings/System/About.

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: You tube will not play. It say Need more memory. Deleted apps and still say the same thing. Why

@ttyler27 

This reportedly can be caused by a corrupted memory cache.

Try restarting your Roku to clear the cache. 

Depending on your Roku model and Roku version number you'll find the System restart option under Settings > System > Power or if not there, under Settings > System.

Note: if this is a Roku TV (i.e. a TV with Roku functionality built in) with "Fast start" enabled, turning it off and back on will not give you a complete memory-clearing restart.  Use the menu path mentioned above or pull the power plug for a few seconds then plug it back in.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos