Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 broke girls is free but won’t play

2 broke girls pops up, says free and will play trailer but won’t play any episodes. It just sits there. Everything else I’ve tried plays well and I have very high speed internet which I have just tested and is fine. Everything is plugged in and also fine. This show had this issue in November last year, 2023. Help!

Labels (1)
6 REPLIES 6
taborhaws

2 Broke Girls episodes not playing

When I press the Watch Now button for any episode of 2 Broke Girls, it does nothing. It does not play the episode, and it’s as if I didn’t press the button in the first place. When I try to play episodes of other shows, it works just fine, so it only seems to be affecting this show. I have tried deleting and re-adding the app, restarting my Roku TV, and restarting my modem, but nothing is working.

Jennye1320

Re: 2 Broke Girls episodes not playing

BROOO I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST ME. I THOUGHT I NEEDED TO PAY FOR THE SHOW🤣

0 Kudos
Jennye1320

2 broke girls aint working

Why is the "resume watching" NOT WORKINGGGGGGG. I pressed watch from beginning and it dont do shi. Other shows are working on the app. So wtf? #2brokegirls

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: 2 broke girls is free but won’t play

Hi Community users!

Greetings from the Roku Community. 

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. We appreciate your diligence and want to assure you that our content team will conduct a thorough review of the situation.

We understand the importance of addressing your concerns and will keep you updated on any findings or developments related to this case. Your understanding and patience during this process are greatly appreciated. 

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
Dejaboo88

Re: 2 broke girls is free but won’t play

I am having the same problem!! Ugh lol 

0 Kudos
Valdo

Re: 2 broke girls no longer free

Same happens to me I was at the last season 2 episodes I try on 3 Roku TV and nothing wont start 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.