Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
meh1a1

10/2023: Where is on demand on latest update??

My Roku just updated to the latest update but I can’t find where to watch on demand shows. Does anyone know where it is now? 

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Strega2
Roku Guru

Re: 10/2023: Where is on demand on latest update??

Are you referring to a specific channel/app? Everything I watch is “on demand” in the sense that cable and satellite companies use. 

Banned but back. Because why not?
0 Kudos
meh1a1

IMG_3869.png

IMG_3870.png

0 Kudos
meh1a1

Before this update, when you went into the Roku guide, over to the top left there was a selection called Networks. When you opened it, it showed all of the different channels like Bravo, ID, ABC, CBS etc. Then once you selected Bravo (for example) it showed all the different shows that you could watch on demand. That “Network” selection is no longer available and so can’t figure out where to go to do the same thing. 

I added pics above if that helps

0 Kudos
Strega2
Roku Guru

I don’t use Fubo myself, but based on your picture, I would think the headings on the top such as: “Shows” and “Movies” would be a good place to look.

Banned but back. Because why not?
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.