Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wxman13
Level 7

Re: Unable to login to DirecTV Stream

Was told the same thing wait 72hrs and it would be resolved, which I doubt, since I was told 2 nights ago someone would call me back in 2hrs, then 24hrs later I had to call them. I am a Directv Satellite customer currently , trying out Directv stream, which works great on my iphone and iPad, but I can't login to watch on my iMac or any Roku TV device I have. 

0 Kudos
Stebag432
Level 7

I just got off the phone with two great Directv technical support people. The first was from DTV satellite (not sure how I got connected there first). She was adamant that should have been taken serious from their streaming group and not told a line to wait 72 hours. She also was adamant that I get the name & ID number of the person I talk to. She personally contacted someone in DTV Streaming Tech support and told them my problem after 3 calls and no results. The person I talked to confirmed that this is a known problem that both Directv Stream and Roku are working on.  However, since this is a software issue. Its resolution might take a while longer (I pressed him for a guesstimate and he suggested about a week). 

0 Kudos
Stebag432
Level 7

After three weeks since I signed up for Directv Streaming. After any calls to Directv Stream technical support (on my call last week, they finally admitted that there was a problem signingn in with Roku), after trying 2-3 times/day. The sign-in FINALLY worked!!!

0 Kudos