Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PaulHemmer
Reel Rookie

Re: Now blocked on Acorn TV

Jump to solution

I have had the same problem with ACORN. I've sent documentation with screen shots, etc.  NO RESPONSE.

0 Kudos
PaulHemmer
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I have had the same problem. I renewed ACORN on Roku but can't view anything. I get the runaround as described above. I spoke to ROKU support last night and wasted 15 minutes of my life.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@PaulHemmer

Thanks for the post.

Can you please specify the issue you are experiencing? How are you subscribed to Acorn TV? Did you pay for your subscription through Roku Pay, or did you subscribe to Acorn TV directly? In addition, how are you trying to access the Acorn TV content? Are you accessing the content through The Roku Channel or through the channel directly?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
BeksterMacBek
Reel Rookie

Re: Now blocked on Acorn TV (error 2500-000000-607)

Jump to solution

@jabatx @Rich813 @RokuKariza-D @RokuDanny-R 

I am having the exact same problem with the same error code. I renewed through Roku. (I am using the Acorn TV channel not through Roku. I double-checked under Roku Channel to see if I could watch it there. I could not.)

The Acorn TV channel menu under Manage Subscription (press asterisk * for menu) says my Subscription is current but will not play. Acorn TV's website says I haven't renewed my sub. 

I contacted Acorn TV for support several days ago without getting a reply. I will go ahead and follow your guide to renew through Acorn TV's website itself.

Hopefully this will bring the matter to Roku's attention and they will reach out to refund the renewal price they've already debited from my account last week.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
nlavery

Jump to solution

Very disappointed by your lack of a constructive response to the common problem (not being able to sign onto the Acorn TV channel.  

Can you provide a solution to this issue.

Toby Avery

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@nlavery

Thanks for the post.

Can you please specify the issue you are experiencing? What are the steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing? What troubleshooting steps have you already taken to try to resolve the issue?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos