Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jreit

Re: add my israel.tv chanel to my roku

Jump to solution

Same here, Live from Israel disappeared today. Hopefully someone will introduce a replacement. Roku have to certify any apps now. 

dusia

what happen to live from israel tv it just not working from today

Jump to solution

Hi there  

the  Live from israel Tv  app is not working and i can not re instal it.. has it been removed

0 Kudos
Fredyschiftan1
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Unbelievable they have done this the second time !! First was ISRATV and now IsraelTV.  They say not Certified !! This looks to me as a very serious issue against Israel nothing more.I wonder how they say cut the Cable and behave so bad leaving thousands of people without the Live News . Roku SHAME on you just hope you loose many Subscribers on these times and they go back to Cable TV which doesn't do things like this. Your rating is 1 out 10. !!!!!!!!!!!

user2396
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Does someone know WHY it was removed?

The IsraTV channel was removed because it was not upgraded to the new format. That's something that may still be fixed according to the author. (https://twitter.com/quartern_roku).

But what about the replacement channel that was removed yesterday? It was made properly... what was the reason?

0 Kudos
user2396
Reel Rookie

Re: Live from Israel channel is no more

Jump to solution

The IsraTV channel was removed because it was not certified - but the author said he might still do that.

The replacement channel we've all been using since, i.e. Live from Israel, was certified. That's why it continued to work after February. So why it was removed?!

Also, I'm willing to pay for a channel that has the same news channels. I need my Israeli news. Anyone know of an alternative on Roku, or on some other device (Chromcast, etc.) - anything will do.

DSimon
Channel Surfer

Re: live in Israel channel disappeared

Jump to solution

What is the reason for discontinuing Live From Israel and how can we find similar access?

The link shared by ROKU is not informative 😞

more importantly where can we express our complaints? (Besides here) 

0 Kudos
ziva18
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Did you look at https://screenil.com/? They claim they have everthing but channel 11. They also say they are going to be on Roku but not there yet. We want it on Roku, not any other way for ease of use.  They claim they are soft lounching it right now but it doesnt work. 

0 Kudos
MBG11

Re: live in Israel channel disappeared

Jump to solution

IsraTV dissapeared at midnight. Is there any replacement in the works? Lots of expats rely on it...

Sam1111
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

The only reason for me to be a Roku customer was the access to Israeli TV as provided by IsraTV and later by Live from Israel. Since Roku decided to take it down, I decided to drop Roku and suggest to everybody else to do the same. They are not the only streaming service you know!!!

Fredyschiftan1
Channel Surfer

Our only Isrseli news live channel Disappeared?

Jump to solution

This is the second time Roku deleted an Israeli news Channel,  First was IsraTV and now Israelive tv.  Why is there an issue here when this is the only place we can watch the news live. Roku is supposed to be a new source in cutting the cable but this is a tremendous disappointment to thousands of people.   Rating 1 out of 10 !!