Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: Live from Israel channel is no more

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

We do apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you.

Please be advised that many channels on Roku such as the Live from Israel channel are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. For more information about that channel's availability on our platform, you'll want to contact their customer support team to inquire further. 

Thank you for your understanding.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
ziva18
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Thank you Kariza for your feedback. I tried to find the developer to no avail. Do you have their info? Are you saying the developer dropped it, not Roku? Thanks,

Ziva

0 Kudos
LNK
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Hi Kariza,

@RokuKariza-D Since IsraTV and Live from Israel have both been canceled, is it possible for Roku to create a similar channel so that we at least have something?? It's just very disappointing and annoying that whenever we finally do have a channel, Roku cancels it.

Mwaksy

Re: live in Israel channel disappeared

Jump to solution

Who is the channel publisher?  How do I contact them?

0 Kudos
GJenkins22
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Hello Kariza

Above you instructed us all to contact “their customer support”, but no one knows WHO this is.  Please provide their contact information.

Why can’t ROKU create the Channel to replicate the Live From Israel functions? We’d all be glad to subscribe and pay.

Glen

Strega
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Everything on Roku (other than the Roku Channel) is created by someone other than Roku who owns (hopefully! – see below) the rights to some content and wishes to have people stream it.

But if no one has contact info for the previous entity, this kind of makes me wonder whether they really owned the rights to what they were streaming.

So, perhaps the best way is to contact the channels you wish to stream, and ask them if there is a way, or beg them to create a way to view them on Roku.

EBL
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Screen iL claims that it is legal. Now accessible on devices and Apple TV, and they say soon on Roku. $20 per month. 
I haven’t tried it yet, but it looks promising. 

hkichel

Re: add my israel.tv chanel to my roku

Jump to solution

That channel is now gone from the Roku library… what to do??

0 Kudos
ziva18
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

hkichel, you are in the wrong thread with your question. 

0 Kudos
shtuyot

Re: add my israel.tv chanel to my roku

Jump to solution

My IsraTV is suddenly gone from Roku.  How do I get it back.