Cameras & doorbells

Discover how to use Roku cameras and doorbells in your home. Join the community discussion for installation tips, troubleshooting, resources, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MWL1

Wire free doorbell won’t charge

I’ve had my Roku camera for about a year and randomly it won’t charge now. These are expensive I hope I can get this fixed or a new one 

2 REPLIES 2
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Wire free doorbell won’t charge

Hi @MWL1,

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community!

Thanks for posting regarding the issue you are experiencing with charging your Roku Smart Home Camera.

We recommend using another USB adaptor to see if there's any progress when charging your Roku Smart Home Camera. It's possible that the one you are currently using isn't providing adequate power to charge your Roku device.

Let us know how it works, and we'll continue to assist you further.

Best regards,
John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Cjohns910910
Channel Surfer

Re: Wire free doorbell won’t charge

Hello @MWL1 

I am having the same issue. The only thing Roku Support keeps telling me is to try a new adapter and I have done that one to many times. It's really annoying when they tell you" I understand how frustrating this can be" because they don't know! I have been asking for help and replacements for months now so good luck to you. Please let the community know if they helped you or not

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.