Cameras & doorbells

Discover how to use Roku cameras and doorbells in your home. Join the community discussion for installation tips, troubleshooting, resources, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kmb11
Reel Rookie

Unable to view events/play them

Hello! So recently I’m unable to view events on my phone. I have 3 others who have the app and can view/play them with no problems. Mine just shows it as loading. I’ve tried signing out and back in, deleting and reinstalling the app. Nothing has worked. 

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Unable to view events/play them

Hi @Kmb11,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We would like to investigate this issue you had with the event recordings further since you are unable to view them and are seeing a loading screen. Can you please provide the following information below?

• Could you provide us with a photo?
  • When did the issue start?
  • Have you tried to check if there was an available update on the Roku smart home app?

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks,
John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Kmb11
Reel Rookie

It started a few weeks ago. There’s update for it. I’m unsure how to add a picture.

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

@Kmb11,

Thanks for the update!

We'll be taking a closer look into this, and we'll need your help. Please share with us the details below.

• Log ID: From the camera, go to settings gear > support > submit log
  • Firmware version
  • Brand of the device

Once we have the information available, we'll be able to forward this to the appropriate Roku team for further investigation.

Regards,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.