Cameras & doorbells

Discover how to use Roku cameras and doorbells in your home. Join the community discussion for installation tips, troubleshooting, resources, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RodAnd

Status light showing recording but nobody known is checking the camera

Jump to solution

I have cameras inside my apartment, I had an apartment partner and I want to know if he was left with access to the cameras?, that is, I do not know if he created a user with his mail and scans the QR code of the cameras, if so, how can I know who else has access and how can I eliminate users not admitted so as not to throw away the cameras. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi, @RodAnd 

Welcome to the Roku Community, and thanks for posting about sharing access to a Roku Smart Home device with another person.

Please be aware that the only way to access a Roku Smart Home device linked to a Roku account is to authenticate the Roku Smart Home mobile app with your Roku credentials for every mobile device.

Additionally, you can view cameras linked to a Roku account, you can use the Roku Smart Home app or the Roku Cameras channel on a Roku streaming device:

• Roku Smart Home app: Open the app, tap Home, and select a camera or doorbell.

If you have another inquiry in the future, please don't hesitate to post again in the Roku Community.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi, @RodAnd 

Welcome to the Roku Community, and thanks for posting about sharing access to a Roku Smart Home device with another person.

Please be aware that the only way to access a Roku Smart Home device linked to a Roku account is to authenticate the Roku Smart Home mobile app with your Roku credentials for every mobile device.

Additionally, you can view cameras linked to a Roku account, you can use the Roku Smart Home app or the Roku Cameras channel on a Roku streaming device:

• Roku Smart Home app: Open the app, tap Home, and select a camera or doorbell.

If you have another inquiry in the future, please don't hesitate to post again in the Roku Community.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.