Cameras & doorbells

Discover how to use Roku cameras and doorbells in your home. Join the community discussion for installation tips, troubleshooting, resources, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dfresh567
Roku Guru

Smart Home Outdoor Wireless Camera SE Wi-Fi running out?

Jump to solution

I received an email from Walmart, who I believe is the only seller of ROKU smart home products other than Roku themselves. I've been looking at getting the camera and they said i should purchase the item before they’re gone. Does anyone know if you roku is going is to stop producing this outdoor wireless camera? I don't know if they’re just saying that so I’ll buy the camera or if Roku is actually discontinuing the product

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Smart Home Outdoor Wireless Camera SE Wi-Fi running out?

Jump to solution

Hi @Dfresh567,

Thanks for the post.

If you wish to purchase the Roku Home Outdoor Wireless Camera SE, you can visit the official Roku website at this link: Roku Smart Home. We assure you that this product is always available and ready to be delivered to your doorstep once you purchase it.

If you have other concerns or inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach out for assistance.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Dfresh567,

Thanks for the post.

If you wish to purchase the Roku Home Outdoor Wireless Camera SE, you can visit the official Roku website at this link: Roku Smart Home. We assure you that this product is always available and ready to be delivered to your doorstep once you purchase it.

If you have other concerns or inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach out for assistance.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
Dfresh567
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@RokuTakashi thank you for the reassurance that is the next item on the list as far as cameras go and it’s good to know it’ll be available

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.