Cameras & doorbells

Discover how to use Roku cameras and doorbells in your home. Join the community discussion for installation tips, troubleshooting, resources, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ralphblack

Roku indoor camera error 90

Jump to solution

So my power went out since then they won’t connect to the internet. I have tried all the B.S troubleshooting options nothing helped so how do I fix this or do I just trash them since they’re now useless?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku indoor camera error 90

Jump to solution

Hi @Ralphblack @Lexisshaii223,

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community!

We understand you're having a problem with the Roku indoor camera since it was showing an error code of 90. We're happy to help you. Please follow these troubleshooting steps below:

1. Check that the device is powered on.
  2. Ensure all cables are securely attached.
  3. Restart the device.
  4. Update or restart the Smart Home app.

You can also refer to this support article here: How to fix Roku Smart Home device offline issues.

Let us know how it works.

All the best,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3

Jump to solution

I would also like to know. I have several cameras that show error code 90 and won’t connect. Power went out during the night last night but they worked all day then night came around and they all broke 

ConstanceBeasle
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

According to the Wyze website there's an outage so don't trash them just yet lol

Screenshot_20231202_004306_Chrome.jpg

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Ralphblack @Lexisshaii223,

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community!

We understand you're having a problem with the Roku indoor camera since it was showing an error code of 90. We're happy to help you. Please follow these troubleshooting steps below:

1. Check that the device is powered on.
  2. Ensure all cables are securely attached.
  3. Restart the device.
  4. Update or restart the Smart Home app.

You can also refer to this support article here: How to fix Roku Smart Home device offline issues.

Let us know how it works.

All the best,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.