Cameras & doorbells

Discover how to use Roku cameras and doorbells in your home. Join the community discussion for installation tips, troubleshooting, resources, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Roseboom65
Reel Rookie

Roku Cameras App says "something went wrong"

I also have this same issue, but only on my Onn Roku TV.  My phones and roku stick in my other room work fine.  I have tried checking for updates (none found) as well as uninstall ingredient, reinstalling and restarting the roku from the settings menu. 

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Rita14599

Re: Roku Cameras App says "something went wrong"

I'm having same issue

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku Cameras App says "something went wrong"

Hi @Roseboom65 @Rita14599,

Greetings and thanks for keeping us updated from the Roku Community!

We will be delighted to assist you further with this issue you had with the Roku camera app since you are unable to open it. Please try to restart your Roku TV by going to settings, system, power, and system restart.

If the problem still persists, can you please provide the following information below?

• When did the issue start?
  • Could you provide us a photo of the error message or code that you are getting?
  • Did we recently make any changes from your network or network provider?

Please keep us posted on what you find.

Best regards,
John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.