Cameras & doorbells

Discover how to use Roku cameras and doorbells in your home. Join the community discussion for installation tips, troubleshooting, resources, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
User45
Streaming Star

Roku Camera takes only pics not video

I just don’t get it. It seems when I restart flood camera, it uploads videos fine. Next day flunks. Snapshot only. Come on ROKU? Firmware Patch promised last Friday? Guess “I” will start over with support $99 Yr

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Roku camera freezing up and can’t get them to stop

Hi @User45 

Thanks for the post regarding the issue you are experiencing.

How far is this camera away from your wireless network router? For troubleshooting purposes, if you bring the camera closer to the wireless router are you still experiencing the same issue with recording video and just pictures?

Please keep us posted what you find out and we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
User45
Streaming Star

Re: Roku camera freezing up and can’t get them to stop

I’ll keep submitting events in hopes someday resolution to event recording latency’s and failures will get resolved by Roku Home Cameras

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.