Cameras & doorbells

Discover how to use Roku cameras and doorbells in your home. Join the community discussion for installation tips, troubleshooting, resources, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Savie

Outdoor cameras connection failed

I keep getting a connection failed message for both of my cameras. The base is plugged via ethernet. Our internet is working. I've tried to disconnect and reconnect. 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Outdoor cameras connection failed

Hi @Savie,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Thanks for posting regarding the issue you are experiencing with your Roku Smart Home Outdoor Cameras.

Have you already tried rebooting your wired network to see if that helps the issue you are experiencing? How far are your cameras from your router? For troubleshooting purposes, have you tried moving your cameras closer to your router to see if you are experiencing the same issue?

Please keep us posted on what you find out, and we will be more than happy to assist you further.

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.